If you want to learn How To Make a Greens Book, order now and recieve the following:
- Lifetime access to our Greens Book Tutorial Series - 6 Step Video Tutorial on how to make, print, and use your own Green Reading Books.
- Pre-made templates in Affinity Designer to get the greens on your courses mapped out and ready to print. Either add in general contours or slopes (greater than 4% under the recent USGA and R&A's decision) through our suggested diagrams or do it on the course after outline the green complex. Add greenside bunkers or bailout areas to your page to know the spot to miss.
- Support from us whenever you run into road blocks or have questions. We have an extensive FAQ section as well as How-To's, ability to chat directly with us, or with other members to help you along.
What is NOT included:
- We utilize a software program called Affinity Designer from UK based company Serif. This is a powerful graphic design software that is very similar to Adobe Illustrator in functionality without Adobes price tag.
- Affinity Designer is a one time fee of $49.99 compared to Adobe Illustrators $30/month re-occuring payments. Affinity Designer also has a FREE 10 day trial that you can utilize to see if this program is something you are interested in to make as many greens books as you want.
- The beautiful thing is that when you purchase our Greens Book Tutorial, you will get immediate access to our Pre-Made Templates that have all the settings dialed in so you can get started mapping out your greens. There is no artistic ability needed to make these courses with our templates!
- Affinity Designer can be downloaded on any Mac or Windows computer. For System Requirements, please see the link here that Serif suggests.
How to Make a Greens Book Tutorial